There are 10 helpful iPhone tips and tricks that Apple shared with their users to make the use of the iPhone more convenient. We reveal these 10 tips and tricks that we found very useful. Keep reading to find out more about them.
- If you accidentally entered a wrong digit into your calculator, it is easy to erase the digit. You can just swipe left or right on top of the screen to erase it. There is also an option to copy the numbers by touching and holding the digits. Then, you should tap copy so that you can paste it afterward.
- Starting with iOS 15, when someone sends you links to Apple News or articles in Messages, you can pin the content so it is easier to find it when you need it. Just go to the Messages Thread and touch and hold the item that you want to pin. Then, tap Pin. The content that was pinned will be elevated in Messages search and in apps that support the view of the content.
- You can also organize your Home Screen by stacking your widgets. You should touch and hold an empty space on your Home Screen to edit it. Then, drag one widget on top of another of the same size. You can add up to ten widgets while creating a stack. Tap Done in the upper right corner when you are done.
- There is an option to select multiple photos at the same time and add them to other apps with a multi-touch gesture. Touch and hold a photo until you feel a tap and then drag it away a little while still holding it. With a different finger, tap another photo to add it to the stack. Once you select the photos, switch to the supported app that you want to use for transferring the photos.
- If you are used to typing the same phrase a lot, you can save time by using text replacement. Just go to Setting, then tap General, then go to Keyboard and select Text replacement. Tap the Add button in the top right corner and enter the phrase into the phrase field. Then, enter the text replacement into the Shortcut field and tap Save.
- If you want to use your camera without the need to unlock your screen, it is now easy to do it. You should just swipe left and the camera will open up. There is no access to the albums or your other photos so you do not have to worry if someone else does this instead of you.
- You can also scan a document with the Notes app on your iPhone. Just go to the Note, tap a camera button and tap Scan documents. Position the document in a viewfinder and it will scan automatically. You can repeat the process with as many pages as you need to scan. Just tap Save when you are done.
- On iOS 15 and later, you can use Live Text to interact with text while using your camera. Just position the camera and tap the Scan Text button in the bottom right corner. You can then interact with the text that appears on the screen.
- In the Photos app, you can look for the first photo in your album, you can go to the beginning of the view by tapping the top edge of your screen.
- You can access Search right on your Home Screen. You swipe your finger down from the middle of the Home Screen or Lock Screen and the Search field will appear. You can type in whatever you need to find. A contact, web search, or anything else is right in front of you.
All these tips and tricks are very useful in the daily use of your iPhone, and you should apply these tricks whenever you want to save time or use the phone more effectively. As we can see, an iPhone has a lot to offer to its users.