Today, our life has become fast and seemingly ‘smart’. In 2022, it has become almost impossible to think of our lives forget living, without a smartphone. Usually, the most projected, exhibited and visible smartphones, happen to be the high-end ones. It goes without saying that they are the ones which come with quite steep price-tags. These days, memes showing people selling their kidneys in order to buy iPhones, are quite common. When it comes to android phones, there are plenty of easily-available options in the flagship section. But again, they are pricey. If we look at the mid-range android phone options, even there, an array options will come along but not without a high price-tag.
However, if you are searching for value for money android phones, don’t get disappointed. There are quality options too. Hence, presenting you the best budget android phones curated by the experts at Technowize.
Samsung Galaxy A53
Rated by many as the frontrunner among the best budget android phones, Samsung Galaxy A53 is an absolute beast when it comes to performance. You can now have the new Samsung Galaxy A53 5G, which houses a bigger battery, a faster chipset and a tweaked design. It comes with an amazing hardware that complements software support of similar standards, indeed a rare amalgamation which makes it the obvious choice among the top budget smartphones in 2022. With Samsung’s in-house Exynos 1280 chipset, 8GB RAM and 256GB of storage, Samsung Galaxy A53 appears the best bet among the best budget android phones. It can easily qualify as the best budget gaming phone in this section of value for money android phones.
- Samsung claims that it will provide up to four years of Android OS updates and five years of security updates, which a rarity in this price range and edges past the best flagships available, including Google’s own Pixel 6 series.
- 6.5-inch Super AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and up to 800 nits brightness.
- The camera setup of Samsung Galaxy A53 hasn’t experienced any upgrade over its predecessor. If you already possess Galaxy A52, then going for Galaxy A52 wouldn’t be a wise idea.
Google Pixel 6a
Much like the Pixel A series, the freshly-minted Pixel 6a carries the long-legacy of Google to come up with value for money android phones time and again. Google Pixel 6a bears the lowest price tag across the best budget android phones from Google. The flagship Tensor SoC happens to be the greatest asset of Pixel 6a. It ensures fast performance and brings on enhanced features like voice dictation and Now Playing using on-device machine learning. The overall camera performance excels with flying colors as always. Dubbed as one of the best budget android phones, Google Pixel 6a is bolstered with the power-packed presence of a 4,410mAh battery. Hence, you can be rest assured for the entire day after a single charge.
- The 6.1-inch OLED panel guarantees more than decent saturation.
- You will be receiving OS updates at least until the arrival of Android 15.
- The 18W charging speed is below par compared to other best budget android phones. Also, you won’t be getting a charger.
- Google has done away with the top-notch camera sensors of Pixel 6 and 6 Pro.
Which One Shall I Buy?
Undoubtedly, both Samsung Galaxy A53 and Google Pixel 6a make the cut to any list of top budget smartphones in 2022. Choose according to your own set of priorities and budget. Whereas, the former would now cost you $349, the latter is available at a price of more than $400 (the price keeps fluctuating). Settling for any of these two best budget android phones, would be gem of a deal.