Fitbit Sense 2 Review, right? Is it the thing you are desperately trying to have? An extensive one? Have a sigh of relief. For, your search ends here. Don’t worry a bit. We have got you covered.
Fitbit happens to be one of the leading wearable brands in the world and despite the sheer dominance of Samsung or Apple, it continues to thrive thanks to its wide range of cool products. In recent times, the ‘Fitbit Sense 2 Features’ has become one of the most-searched terms on the internet.
Tech savvy people from all across the globe have been quite curious about this premium smartwatch from Fitbit and the overall sales figures are also promising enough. But when we have a close look at the Fitbit Sense 2 feedback, it appears to be a case of hits and misses.
But does it really justify its hefty price-tag? Let’s delve deeper to find out the answers.
Fitbit Sense 2 Review: Misses the Par Score by a Whisker!
The Fitbit Sense 2 offers a host of stunning features that are really smart and cool. But it also comes with a set of cons. However, the $300 price-tag is what makes things difficult for this ‘premium’ smartwatch, as the deliverables fall short to the hefty MRP. Let’s have a quick look at its pros and cons to get an essence of this Fitbit wearable.
- Proactive stress management with cEDA
- Fairly easy-to-understand interface
- Slim, lightweight, comfortable design
- Large, bright display
- 5-day battery life
- Full-featured health tracking
- Easy-to-use UI
- Physical button
- No Google Assistant or third-party apps
- Always-on display quickly drains battery
- Google Maps and Google Wallet missing at launch
- First Fitbit Sense was stainless steel, this one’s aluminum
- Fitbit Premium subscription is required to unlock its full powers
- No music support
- Some lifestyle apps from last generation removed
- Band release latch can be accidentally triggered
- Aesthetic downgrade from original model
Now let’s go through the Fitbit Sense 2 features to have a crystal clear understanding of what exactly it brings to the table. Here we go!
Fitbit Sense 2 Specifications
- Heart Rate Monitor: Yes
- Color Screen: Yes
- Notification Support: Yes
- Battery Life: 6+ days (3+ days with AOD on)
- Display: 1.6″ 336 x 336 OLED
- Sensors: Heart rate, skin temperature, cEDA, ECG, SpO2, built-in GPS
- Water resistance: 50m
- Dimensions (body): 40.5 x 40.5 x 11.2mm
- Color: Graphite, Platinum, Soft Gold
- Price: $300
- Mobile payments: Fitbit Pay (Google Wallet coming eventually)
- Workout detection: Yes
- Exercise modes: 40
Shall I Buy the Fitbit Sense 2?
The Fitbit Sense 2 is indeed a decent smartwatch, which offers you a limited range of smart features. It’s really cool and if you sport this wearable, people around you are likely to notice it for its slim, sleek design. But is it worth $300? The answer is a big no. For, the price should have been a bit lower. However, if you are satisfied with the perks on offer, then you can surely give it a shot.
Meanwhile, if you are not willing to spend so much on a smartwatch that doesn’t offer too much, then you can check some budget options. Both OnePlus Nord Watch and Fire-Boltt Phoenix appear to be exciting options. For, they don’t burn your pocket, yet manage to tick many right boxes.
Stay tuned with us, as we will shortly come back to you with more smartwatches and other cool gadgets, along with tech news.