Which are the best wireless headphones of 2022? Here’s Technowize’s expert answer to it.
In today’s world, you just can’t head-in to your busy schedule without having top bluetooth headphones at your disposal. Be it an important tool of stressbusting through music or enabling you as a go-getter to take calls while travelling, wireless headphones are must. Though, it might appear as a problem of plenty, you need to take care of an array of factors while choosing among the wide range of ‘top bluetooth headphones’ available in the market.
What Are the Aspects That Need to Be Prioritized When Selecting from the Latest Bluetooth Headsets?
You will come across substantial guidance material on the internet, when it comes to lists like ‘best wireless earbuds 2022’. But sadly in case of ‘best wireless headphones’, there’s no such convincing buyer’s guide. The following are the key factors instrumental to determining the performance of the best wireless headphones.
- Sound Quality: Undoubtedly, this is the first and foremost criteria while going for a bluetooth headphone. It’s true to some extent that this might seem something which is a bit subjective in nature. Still, we need to consider some primary performance indicators in order to reach a definite conclusion. Like if the device allows you to listen to the low-end, mid-range and high-end sounds. If it does so, then it’s ensured that you can hear everything.
- Comfort: This is quite essential to the overall experience. A particular headset might offer an extremely immersive musical experience, but if it generates any sort of physical discomfort, then it’s a must-no. Nowadays, the best wireless headphones usually give you cushioning on the ears or offer padding on the headband. Unless your headset ensures sheer comfort, you can’t wear it for too long. With virtual meetings becoming the new-normal, this has become one of our main focus areas for obvious reasons.
- Battery Life: Again, another domain of prime importance while judging top bluetooth headphones. How many hours of power-packed performance your headphone will deliver is very crucial. Also, consider how much it would take for your headset to gain 100% charge and if it’s compatible with fast-charging.
- Active Noise Cancellation: This is a top bluetooth headphones’ feature that’s come lately and there’s a growing demand around it. If your device is ANC enabled, then it would take care of making your calls or music breaks absolutely glitch-free even when you are in a crowded place or a noisy environment.
Top 3 Wireless Headphones of 2022
Out of the innumerable wireless headphones on offer, we have handpicked 3 top-class headsets for you, based on certain significant parameters.
- Bose Noise Canceling 700 – Apart from the fact that it’s a bit expensive, the Bose Noise Canceling 700 ticks all the right boxes. You can have crystal-clear sound anywhere around the world, thanks to the premium ANC feature. The battery life seems decent at 20 hours. It comprises of eight mics alongside capacitive touch controls, bluetooth 5.0, USB-C charging and built-in voice control. To be very honest, this is the best-bet among the latest noise canceling headphones.
- Sony WH-1000XM5 – This flagship headset by Sony, stands poles apart amidst the host of new noise cancelling headphones. In comparison with the one by Bose, this has a better battery life with 40 hours of audio-playback and is at par with it so far as the sound quality is concerned. The call quality is too good along with a speedy bluetooth 5.2 connectivity and voice assistant compatibility.
- Sennheiser HD 250BT – Your search for value-for-money headphones will surely stop here. It weighs only 120 grams and provides a decent battery backup of 25 hours. Though the noise cancellation is passive, you will get a smart bluetooth 5.2 connectivity. In a nutshell, the most economic one in the entire ‘latest bluetooth headsets’ segment.
It’s extremely difficult to single-out the best wireless headphone for you. Each of these three top-notch wireless headsets, comes with certain pros and cons. When you are trying to pick up the best wireless headset for yourself, give preference to your specific needs.