We know that Facebook is one of the most popular social networks with over 2 billion monthly users. This number of users leaves some of the most interesting videos that can be downloaded now. If you wonder how to download Facebook videos, here are the key instructions.
We reveal the most convenient ways to download a video from Facebook on your Android, iPhone, Windows, and Mac device. Keep reading to find out more.
Download Facebook Videos on Android
When you want to download Facebook videos on Android, you can use an app that is made for this kind of download. However, most of these apps have not been updated for a long time and you may end up with security issues on your phone.
To avoid this situation, you should use the browser route that is much safer and more convenient. Here is what to do when downloading a video from Facebook to your Android device:
- Go to the Facebook app or the website and open the Facebook video that you want to download.
- When you are on the app, hit Share, and then Copy Link.
- Then, open a browser on your device and paste the link to the address bar.
- Instead of www at the beginning of the link, type in mbasic. The link should be https://mbasic.facebook.com/…
- Hit Go on the keypad that is on the screen.
- Tap the video and then tap and hold the video on the next page.
- Click on the Download video and once the download is finished, you can open the video on your Android device.
Download Facebook Videos on iPhone
Downloading Facebook videos on an iPhone is a little bit more demanding than downloading videos on other devices. This is because you need to use one app and one website to download the quality video to your iPhone.
However, we present you with the needed steps, so the entire process is simple to follow. Here is what to do when you want to save Facebook video to iPhone:
- Go to the Apple App Store and download the MyMedia – File Manager app.
- The next step is opening a Facebook app on the iPhone.
- Search for the video that you want to download and tap the Share option.
- Then, tap the chain-link icon.
- Next, open MyMedia – File Manager app and type fbdown.net into the search bar.
- Tap Go on the screen keyboard and paste the video URL into the text box.
- Go to Download and then tap More options.
- Select Force download SD or Force download HD. In this selection, SD is used for standard definition, while HD represents high definition video.
- Choose Download the file. In this manner, your video is saved on your iPhone device.
Download Facebook Videos on Windows and Mac
In this case, you can use a Facebook downloader for PC that is reliable and effective for both Windows and Mac devices. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to 4kdownload.com and install it on your PC device.
- Then, go to any browser and right-click on the Facebook video to select Copy video URL at the current time.
- In the next step, open 4kdownload.com and click Paste Link.
- As part of this Facebook video downloader, you will be asked about the video quality that you want to download. Then, click Download and finish the process of downloading the Facebook video on your Windows or Mac device.
When you know how to download a video from Facebook, you can finally enjoy your favorite Facebook videos on your devices. The process of downloading is simple, and you can now watch all of the videos on your devices without the need to go to the Facebook platform anymore.