If you wonder how to enable dark mode on Chrome, you are at the right place. We have the solutions if you want to find the option for the Google Chrome dark mode. You can enable this option on many different devices, including your Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows 10 device.
In the following steps, you will find out how to get the dark mode in Google Chrome without much stress. We’ve made the steps easy to follow so that your effort will be minimal. Let’s see the needed actions that you need to take.
Chrome Dark Mode Windows 10
Before enabling the dark mode in Google Chrome on your Windows computer, make sure that your PC is running on Windows 10 platform. There is a significant difference between the Windows 10 platform and other Windows options. In this case, you should enable the dark mode on Chrome in the following steps:
- Go to Start and choose Settings
- Then click on Personalization
- Go to the option called “Colors” and click on Dark that will be the default app mode
- Next time when you open Google Chrome, you will experience the dark mode
Chrome Dark Mode Mac
Apple has approved that you can use a system-wide dark mode for all devices that run on macOS 10.14 and above. This application of the dark mode is possible if you apply the following steps:
- Click on the Apple Menu
- Select System Preferences
- Choose the option called “General” and under the Appearance preference, choose Dark
- As a result, you should open Google Chrome and see the dark mode
Google Chrome Dark Mode Android
It is important to know that your Android device must run on the Android 5 version or above to make sure that the dark mode can be possible. Also, the device should have the Dark theme, which is another condition for configuration of the Google Chrome dark mode. Once you are sure that these two conditions are fulfilled, you can go with the following steps:
- Take the phone and open the Chrome application
- Open the “More” function, which is a three-dot menu button located on the top right corner of the screen
- Choose Settings
- Open Themes
- Select Dark to make the dark mode the main mode of the browser
If you want to go back to the standard version of the mode, you can follow the same steps, and instead of Dark, you can choose Light. This will bring back the old version of the theme.
Chrome Dark Mode iOS
If you have the iOS 13 system and above, you can turn on the system-wide dark mode in a few simple steps. Here is what to do to enable dark mode in iOS.
- Go to Settings
- Choose Display & Brightness
- Select the Dark option
- Open Chrome to see it in the dark mode
We hope this helps…
As you can see, choosing dark mode in Google Chrome is easier when you know how to do it in each system. In some cases, the change is more difficult, but you can make it easier with this guide.
There are many reasons why you should wonder how to enable dark mode on Chrome. One of the most common reasons to choose this solution is the ease of use of the browser when it is in dark mode. You can read the text much easier and you can use the web pages with greater enjoyment.
Dark mode in Google Chrome is important for many good reasons and you should know how to apply this mode on your device. You will be surprised by the difference that Google Chrome dark mode brings to you.