It may seem difficult to recover deleted text messages on iPhone, but it is possible when you know the right steps to follow. Your iPhone is a device with many great characteristics and you should know how to use some very important functions.
One of the things you should know is how to retrieve deleted text messages after you accidentally remove some messages or delete them all. In this case, you should know how to restore messages from iCloud and WhatsApp and recover text messages on iPhone that are important for you. Here’s what to do.
Restore from iCloud Backup
One of the best ways to restore deleted text messages on iPhone is to do it with the help of iCloud. It is important to have the Messages enabled as part of the iCloud backup option because only if the Messages are enabled, you can retrieve the messages back.
Here are the steps to restore from iCloud backup.
- Enter the Settings options and go to your Apple ID profile at the top of the screen.
- Go to iCloud and press Manage Storage and then Backups. Choose the backup that happened before the period when you received the messages that you accidentally deleted. This step is very important because the right choice of backup can save your files.
- Find the Messages option in the menu and make sure this option contains some data. In this step, you need to reset your iPhone to remove all the content and data. After this step, you will have the messages available in the backup files.
- Go to Settings, then General, press Transfer or Reset iPhone and press Erase All Content and Settings. This will automatically erase all of the content from your phone and you will see a question whether you want to recover from a backup. Here, you should choose the right backup option that will recover your messages in the right way.
How to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages Without Backup iPhone
If you accidentally deleted the messages on WhatsApp, there are effective retrieve deleted texts iPhone solutions that you can apply. In this case, you will have to use an external program that will help you find out how to restore deleted WhatsApp messages without backup iPhone.
Here are the steps to follow.
- Download and install the third-party app called MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS on your PC. This app is among the best solutions when you want to recover important messages from WhatsApp.
- Connect the phone with your computer. You may need to confirm that this connection is secure and trustworthy. In this case, you will have a question that will pop up on the phone screen. You should confirm that the connection is secure and reliable.
- Open the third-party software. In this case, we have MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS that is a third-party software specifically made for iPhone users.
- Click the “Scan” option. After you click on this option, you should wait for a few moments. During this time, the app will scan the phone and you will have the option called “WhatsApp”. Press on this solution and you will see the list of all the messages.
- Select the messages. After you select the messages you want to recover, press the “Recover “ button and get back all of the deleted messages.
If you ask the question “Can you recover deleted messages?”, you can see that the process is simple and easy to complete. With some small effort, you will have your messages back and your important conversations will be saved. Now you know how to restore deleted text messages on iPhone in a few simple steps.