The HP Spectre x360 series laptops are Hewlett Packard’s best performers with excellent performance and features that make it one of the best laptops to buy in the high-end category. The latest iteration of the Spectre x360 is for the people on the go, and along with an innovative design, it comes with extra security features.
The HP x360 model can be used as a touch screen tablet and a standard laptop. It comes with an edge to edge display with no bezels.
HP Spectre x360 Review: Hardware
It has a small camera that can be switched on and off for better privacy. The innovative design has placed a USB C port at the top right corner enabling one to charge the laptop without any wires getting in the way. It comes with a dongle for better connection, a mouse, and a stylus. It has a fingerprint scanner on the keyboard. The camera is barely 2.2 mm in size. The laptop allows one to login to Windows with a voice command.
“Premium consumers desire beautiful, highly mobile devices that adapt to their on-the-go lifestyle,” said Kevin Frost, vice president and general manager, Consumer PCs, HP Inc. “The HP Spectre x360 13 combines the cultivation of innovative design and mobility, along with thoughtful security and performance capabilities that allow customers to pursue their passions without constraint,” he added.
HP Spectre x360 Features
- A quad-core 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processor with Iris® Plus Graphics.
- Offers up to 22 hours of battery life3 – enough power to take users through their day.
- Standard Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and optional 4×4 Gigabit LTE concurrent networks for 122% faster speeds compared to a Cat9 2×2 configuration,
- With the new Display Control, one can choose from different color space presets for accurate color viewing while shopping, editing photos, or watching a movie.
- Spectre x360 13 features 4×4 LTE antennas to support gigabit download speeds
- New dedicated mute mic with LED key to switch the microphone on and off.
- Optional built-in privacy screen with up to 1,000 nits display, expected to be available in January 2020
- The HP Spectre x360 13 is available at a starting price of $1,099. It comes in 8 GB, 16GB, and 512 GB RAM, with 4K OLED display, and 1 TB SSB with 32 GB RAM.
At the CEC 2019, while talking of the HP Spectre x 360 15 Alex Cho, President, Personal Systems, HP Inc. said, “This is an exciting era of PC innovation, fueled by amazing new experiences across all aspects of our lives. HP is leading the category into the future with beautifully designed devices that reflect personal style, incredibly immersive displays that bring computing to life in vivid detail, and next-level performance, versatility and security that empowers people to connect with confidence from anywhere, anytime.”
The 13.3-inch, 1080p display 360x Spectre is comparable to Macs in performance and is not highly-priced. It comes with excellent security features, bright panels that can be used outdoors, and long-lasting battery life.