Moto X30 Pro and Moto Razr 3 – the two much-awaited flagship phones by Motorola, are all set for an August 2 launch. It has been learnt lately that both of these high-end handsets from the house of Lenovo-owned Motorola will be officially unveiled at a gala ceremony in China. There’s been a growing buzz around the two for quite some time, and after years of leaks, Motorola has at last announced the release date, setting all speculation to rest. Here’s a detailed preview of the two premium smartphones tailor-made for you by Technowize.
Moto X30 Pro
Firstly, let’s have a close look at the upcoming Moto X30 Pro, tipped to be Motorola’s main flagship for 2022. This has already caused a stir on social media platforms for being the first smartphone in history to feature a 200 MP camera. The company which mesmerized the world with its inch-perfect ‘Six Sigma Model’, took to Weibo to reveal its upcoming unboxing session. Let’s go through its specifications.
Moto X30 Pro Specifications
- Display – This soon-to-arrive high-end phone will come with a 120 Hz AMOLED display, ensuring you an amazing visual experience. Also, the 6.73-inches long screen will be an utter delight to the eyes.
- Processor – Moto X30 Pro boasts of a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1, which assures you optimum performance.
- Battery – Motorola is known for providing decent battery back-ups and Moto X30 is no exception. With a battery as strong as 5000 mAh, you don’t need to worry about finding a charging point every now and then.
- Fast Charging – The premium handset will have room for 125W fast charging.
- Charging Port – The charging port is going to be of USB Type-C nature.
- Camera – There will be three rear cameras – 200 MP (main camera) + 50 MP (ultra-wide camera) + 12 MP (telephoto camera)! For the first time in the history of smartphones, we will have a 200MP, something unheard, undreamt of. The selfie camera will be more than decent at 60 MP.
- RAM – Moto X30 will be power-packed with a 12GB LPDDR5 RAM.
- Storage – The storage will be expandable up to 256GB UFS3.1 – in all likelihood, more than enough for your needs.
- OS – It will home to the latest operating system available in the Android eco-system, Android 12-based MyUI 4.0.
Moto Razr 3
Motorola phones never cease to amaze us, and their unique line of flip or foldable phones is one of the most appealing on the market. The Moto Razr 3, the latest addition to Motorola’s illustrious Razr flip-phone series, is about to hit the market. This is going to be a follow-up to the Motorola Razr 5G, the last of this series so far. Going by the leaks we have seen, it seems much like the Galaxy Z Flip 3, but when we consider its specifications, we realize that it’s slated to challenge Samsung’s Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Z Fold 4. Here’s an overview of its specifications.
Moto Razr 3 Specifications
- Display – The Moto Razr 2022 will have a 120Hz FHD+ AMOLED display. That’s a huge 60Hz upgrade from the previous version. Its inner foldable panel is 6.7-inches.
- Processor – Equipped with Qualcomm’s top-tier Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC, this would be world’s first foldable smartphone to offer the flagship silicon.
- Battery – This might become a major area of concern for the users as Moto Razr 2022 will provide you a battery of just 2,800mAh caliber.
- Camera – The primary camera would be a 50MP sensor, aided by an ultra-wide companion camera that would rely heavily on the 13MP sensor. When it comes to the selfie camera, it’s a massive improvement as you will get a 32MP one this time.
- RAM and Storage – RAM and storage are expected to be available in three different configurations: 6GB/128GB, 8GB/256GB, and 12GB/512GB.