The tug of war between the Android and iOS has gotten even more interesting with the arrival of Motorola’s brand new moto x30 in the market. Dubbed as the key decider when it comes to rating the performance of smartphones, the AnTuTu benchmark too was caught with surprise as the new flagship phone from the house of Motorola clocked a record breaking 1,114,761 points.
Moto X30 Pro AnTuTu Benchmark Score
Moto X30 Pro edged past the highly rated Xiaomi 12S Pro, which scored 1,113,135 points and outsmarted the likes of Black Shark 4S Pro, RedMagic 6S Pro to claim the bragging rights of the android techverse. Powered by Snapdragon 888 Plus, the Black Shark 4S Pro possesses a decent score of 875,382 on the AnTuTu meter. The Motorola X30, enabled with Snapdragon 8+, forced it to bite the dust by taking a whopping 21% lead over the former.
Absolute Top-Notch: The Wonder That Is Moto X30 Pro
This gem of a device also came up with flying colours so far as the other benchmarks like Geekbench and GFXBench are concerned. Let’s have a sneak peek of this tech monster.
- CPU: The pro version of the Moto x30, has been drawing heaps of praise for its unparalleled Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, aided by Octa core processor (2.5 GHz, Single core, Kryo 670 + 2.2 GHz, Tri core, Kryo 670 + 1.9 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 670) that operates on 64-bit architecture and Adreno 642L GPU. Its CPU and GPU scores are 132,596 and 175,192, respectively.
- Operating System: Motorola X30 functions with Android 12 version, which is quite instrumental to its optimum performance.
- Sensor: The very fact that it’s equipped with a 200-megapixel primary sensor, has helped it to gain immense popularity among the millennials as in turn this facilitates its imaging quality.
- Camera: Motorola x30 Pro has a lot of firepower in its camera arsenal. It comes with a jaw-dropping 60-megapixel camera on the front side and 50-megapixel Omnivision OV50A on the back. Thus, the cumulative effect is super-realistic imaging.
- Battery: The 5000mAh battery clocks a decent score of 8h 14m on the PCMark benchmark.
- Fast Charging: You will be overjoyed with its 120W fast charging facility. There’s also the option of wireless fast charging that amounts to 30/50W.
- RAM: At 8GB, the RAM makes it a sought-after one, as it seems to be the cherry on the cake in the sheer class performance setup.
- Display: Bound to grab your eyeballs, moto x30 stands apart with a 6.8 inch FHD + resolution curved OLED panel with a refresh rate of 144Hz.
- Storage (ROM): This powerhouse can store up to 128GB of data, something which makes it an absolute bargain.
- Weight: Despite having so many top-class functionalities, it only weighs 195g.
In a nutshell, Motorola’s latest flagship model has already become an instant hit with the tech geeks for quite obvious reasons. Though the Moto x30 Pro ticks all the right boxes and appears to be the new numero uno in the domain of Android phones, the Asus ROG Phone 6 might give it a run for money. We will update you shortly as the two big guns lock horns in no time.