‘OnePlus 11 Review’, ‘OnePlus 11 Feedback’, ‘OnePlus 11 Features’, ‘OnePlus 11 Specifications’ – the searches for these terms have started to rise like nothing. The wait is over, finally! One of the most-awaited smartphones of the year, has been rolled out at last in a gala ceremony called ‘Cloud 11’ by OnePlus.
Last year turned out to be absolutely amazing for the Shenzhen-headquartered company, as it broke its own sales record with high-end smartphones, alongside the mid-range ones. From the OnePlus 10 Pro to the OnePlus 10T, it was simply a roller coaster ride, as they managed to garner huge sales across the world, apart from gaining critical acclaim from the tech pundits.
On the other hand, the OnePlus Nord Watch became a tricky customer for many seasoned players of the global smartwatch market, as it successfully broke into the forefront. You can check out our OnePlus Nord Watch review, in case you are interested in having or gifting a cool wearable.
All eyes were on the OnePlus 11 release and now it’s up for grabs along with the OnePlus 11R. But is it the best Android flagship at the moment? Let’s delve deeper to figure out the answers.
OnePlus 11 Review: Discover the Power
The OnePlus 11 looks to be an overpowering smartphone that is all-set to rock the Android flagship market, across the world. Let’s go through the major talking points that put this gem of a device to a different pedestal altogether. Here we go!
- 3rd Gen Hasselblad Camera
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
- Comes well-equipped with Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos
- 4 generations of OxygenOS, over the next four years
- 5 years of security updates
Here are the hits and misses, for our better understanding of the device. Please do have a look at them carefully.
- It’s bolstered with Qualcomm’s latest high-end processor, the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, which brings a monstrous performance on the table.
- Comes with a brilliant 6.7-inch 120Hz OLED display, delivers a beautiful visual experience – sheer delight to the eyes.
- You can enjoy a full 100W charging facility, something which is a rarity.
- Doesn’t come with a Telephoto Lens, which is indeed a major miss.
- The ‘black hole’-inspired Rear Camera bump hasn’t managed to strike a chord with everyone.
OnePlus 11 Specifications
Here’s the detailed specifications of the new OnePlus 11, which has already stormed the market with a bang. Let’s have a close look.
Screen Size: 6.7-inch AMOLED (3216 x 1440)
Refresh Rate: 1Hz – 120Hz
CPU: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
RAM: 12GB, 16GB
Storage: 256GB, 512GB
Rear Cameras: 50MP main, 48MP ultrawide, 32MP 2x portrait
Front Camera: 16MP
Battery Size: 5,000 mAh
Charging Speed: 100W wired
Shall I Go for the OnePlus 11?
In a nutshell, the OnePlus 11 features are really impressive and make the device quite alluring, to say the least. Taking the sheer power it’s capable of unleashing into account, it can be fairly concluded that it would really be a good bet if you are looking to settle for an Android flagship.
However, we feel that the OnePlus 11 specifications fall a bit short of the all-new Galaxy S23 Ultra by Samsung. Feel free to have a look at our Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra review to get all you need to know.
Stay tuned with us. For, we will get back to you soon with more tech reviews and exclusive updates from the tech world.