Looking for the best dash cam?
You’re in luck. We’ve got you covered.
Dash cams are great gadgets to have in your car, whether you’re a professional driver or just looking for an extra layer of protection.
Dash cams have been around for a long time, but the technology has come a long way since they first hit the market. Today, you can get a dash cam that will record your entire drive, not just when you’re in an accident.
Most people think dash cams are used to record car accidents and protect drivers from fraud. But there are so many other uses for them. You can use them to monitor your vehicle if it’s parked in a lot or on the street. They can also be used as security cameras when you’re home or away from your car.
The only downside is that there are so many different models out there that it can be hard to decide which one is right for you and how to choose the best dash cam. But don’t worry — we’re here to help!
Here are some of our picks for the best dash cams for 2022:
Best Dash Cam #1: Garmin Dash Cam 57
This camera is perfect for anyone who wants a dash cam with high-quality video recording capabilities. It supports up to 512 GB of memory card space and has a wide range of features. This includes voice control and motion detection alerts like forward collision warnings. It also has unique storage called Garmin Cloud Service, which it uses to store important footage so it doesn’t get moldy and can be easily accessed. It also has a magnetic mount that can easily be installed.
Best Dash Cam #2: Next base 622GW
If you want something that has a wider view angle but still delivers great results, this car camera might be the best choice for you! It supports up to 128GB of memory card space and is large in size. It also has a touchscreen display for easy controls and has a powered magnetic mount. It has a viewing angle of about 1400 and supports a highly sharp 4K video recording quality. It also supports GPS tracking and can be connected to a smartphone. Although it is quite expensive, the built-in emergency SOS feature, which signals the right centers when an accident has occurred, is worth the price.
Best Dash Cam #3: Rexing VI 4K
This is one of those budget dash cams that doesn’t compromise on the camera quality because of its price. This dash cam supports 4K video quality. It also has a viewing angle of about 1700 and a display of about 2.4 inches. Even with its low cost, it has a storage capacity of 256GB. It also comes with a capacitor, which makes it a reliable dash cam in severe weather conditions.
How to Choose the Best Dash Cam?
Firstly, we’ll highlight the main features of any dash cam, and they include:
- The type of recording device that is used in the camera (e.g., HD or high-resolution)
- 2. Whether or not it includes GPS tracking capabilities.
- 3. Optional features, such as motion detection or night vision cameras, that may be useful.
Secondly, when looking for a dash cam, there are a few things that you’ll want to consider:
- Size and weight: The smaller and lighter it is, the easier it will be to mount on your windshield. A big, bulky camera isn’t going to do much good if you can’t find a way to get it mounted securely without any hassle.
- Battery life: If your battery dies in the middle of recording something important or an emergency situation, then all of that valuable footage could be lost forever! Look for cameras with long battery lives so they don’t run out during an important event.
- Storage space: You want enough storage space so that you don’t have to worry about deleting videos or worrying about having enough room left over after recording events like car accidents or bad weather conditions.
When it comes to buying a dash cam, there are a lot of things to consider. Are you looking for something that records high-quality video? Do you want your camera to be able to record audio and have GPS capabilities? Do you need a camera that can be mounted directly to the windshield, or do you prefer one with an adhesive mount? We’ve covered all these in this article and listed a few of our best dash cams for the year.